Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application   Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 am

RuneScape Name: kingboy2k3
IRC Nick: kingboy2k3
Rank Buying: One Banana
Tell us about yourself: I have 1.5B in Runescape, and am very resourceful in ways to make money from flip merchanting to farming. I have written the most viewed/replied guide on powerbot on how to make 50-200M in a day with over 220 replies. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
YouTube Channel:
How you found out about us: advertising
Why you would make a good host: I will be available to host almost any day, I will be very reliable, I can advertise, and I have 1.5B so I can handle any payout.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: I am 17 and I am on Pacific time zone.
Back to top Go down
Oh No
Oh No

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application   Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 am

Best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application   Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Accepting a few more hosts, the next couple 2 - 4 spots will be open as a first come first serve basis for the people who join teamspeak la01.gameservers.com:9255 and talk to me first.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application   Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa Hosting Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1