Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you for or against free education

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
8LAK

Are you for or against free education Empty
PostSubject: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Discuss, there are a lot of debates about it here in Quebec, and I want to know your opinion about it before saying my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am

Hmm Well I don't really see a reason to be against free education, other than money.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 am

Not against it, Education is a manditory thing so it should essentially be free. (;
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
8LAK

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 am

My question was more like
do you see as a benefit for the society?
Do you believe it is possible for your country to have free education?
Is it already in place in your country?
Back to top Go down
UM-I
UM-I

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 am

no such thing as free education
Back to top Go down
RRelaxing

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 am

Im for free education.
Back to top Go down
Sheperd.

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:17 pm

do you see as a benefit for the society?
Yes if people are educated then that helps the country advance more and at a faster rate which means problems can be resolved quicker and other things can be improved on
Do you believe it is possible for your country to have free education?
No such thing as free education unless the teachers and other people want to volunteer to run a school for nothing in return
Is it already in place in your country?
We have public schools and private schools with the public schools mainly being funded by the government so it is somewhat free except for our minor fees we pay for subject costs like in terms of printing paper,computers etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you for or against free education   Are you for or against free education Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you for or against free education

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1