Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JPSG Host Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPSG
JPSG

JPSG Host Application  Empty
PostSubject: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 pm

RuneScape Name: JPSG
IRC Nick: N/A
Rank Buying: One banana
Tell us about yourself: I'm American (PST) and have played RuneScape for 10 years and I have multiple accounts.
YouTube Channel: WarriorTechnique (its my channel for halo forge maps)
How you found out about us: Won and lost millions to your hosts.
Why you would make a good host: I am against scamming in every way shape or form. Going to start streaming so I thought it would be good to join a known FC. Bank value is around 1.5B with a cash stack of 700M+.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: My real name is JP and I am going to college to become a RN.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Added on skype, will talk further on there. Thank you for you application.
Back to top Go down
Shisha

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 am

You were kicked by O2L , why was that...?
Back to top Go down
Bong

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am

You were hosting without rank. If I had chance to decide, then I'd say NO, because you broke the rules before even joining our clan.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:57 am

Seen him hosting w2 last night, I'm with O2L on this one, sorry mate. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am

Well, the thing is the idea of the spot move was to get Solo hosts to either join or leave, so I have no problem of him doing this.
Back to top Go down
Shisha

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 am

I witnessed him hosting and he was immediately kicked
Therefore, i'd say NO.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am

Hosting in Dare fc without rank < :/
Back to top Go down
JPSG
JPSG

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm

i was not hosting in the FC! i was hosting right next to you guys tho! i did not know that was against the rules. this was also before i tried to join u guys and after i got kicked from the FC and 02L let me back in i stopped hosting by u guys. I never once hosted in your FC ever! I also went north GE and started hosting because I didn't want to be banned from the FC because I love to bet in your FC. But if all your friends are against me joining I'll understand and back off. Another thing is the moment i got banned from your FC I stopped hosting immediately and tried to PM 02L and others asking why i was kicked from your FC. I'm sorry for the misunderstandings. I hope you take all this into consideration. Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Witnessed hosting outside of fc too, so seems to be a legitimate plea . Vouch^
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I do not condone in all of this arguing on here, if this continues then I shall remove all of your posts since me and [ADMIN] Dare have talked about this and both agreed that moving from Fountain to S.W. GE was to get Solo Hosts to move or Buy In therefore I see no problem with this and all of you have obviously not read my post.

Applications are not down to hosts to decide any way, they are down to Me and the other Admins to decide whether they get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 am

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPSG Host Application    JPSG Host Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPSG Host Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1