Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axtreyu Buying Rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AxTreyu

Axtreyu Buying Rank Empty
PostSubject: Axtreyu Buying Rank   Axtreyu Buying Rank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

RuneScape Name: Axtreyu
IRC Nick: axtreyu
Rank Buying: 2 Bananas
Tell us about yourself: My name is brett and i am 16 years old. i used to own a dicing clan around a year ago. it ended up falling through although i did make well over 500m. i am very experienced in hosting and greatly enjoy it. i will most defiantly be very active for i have multiple accounts to make easy money on highrisking while i host on this account. i would greatly enjoy a rank in this friends chat and love to grow with it.
YouTube Channel: Brett Keysi
Skype: Disclosed and only will be giving to dare himself ingame or through specific pm over runescape.

Thank's for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Axtreyu Buying Rank   Axtreyu Buying Rank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Interesting that you have once had a dicing clan before, looking to higher a few more hosts since Nova Dyce are going to try and take over us so we will be able to crush them, again.

Would be nice if you PM me your skype name or if you want me to log on Dare and you give it to me that way it would be nice.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Axtreyu Buying Rank   Axtreyu Buying Rank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Rank paid for, now ranked.

Locking, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axtreyu Buying Rank   Axtreyu Buying Rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axtreyu Buying Rank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1