Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thirst

Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Empty
PostSubject: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 am

Hey Dare, I'm interested in doing graphic designing for Dare such as forum related graphic designing as to updating the header you guys have on the page currently at this moment etc and youtube backgrounds, icons, video thumbnails, video layouts, banners and so on etc. I do work for the biggest Call of Duty clan called "FaZeClan" with 995,000 subscribers just about to hit the 1 Million Jackpot and is also associated with Machinima and am very interested in doing work for the team, I have 3000 subscribers on YouTube along with a partnership aswell.

I also have Silentc0re wanting me to do work for him and rslittlevillage aka S0m Tankage.

I have 2 years of graphic experience and have done work for a few big commentators, I am HIGHLY active and defiantly have the skills to do this, trust me.

Message back if i can add you on skype or anything for further contact, thanks alot guys, I'm VERY interested.

My skype: jediahkw

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 am

You any good with intros?
Back to top Go down
Thirst

PostSubject: Re: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 am

Yeh, i could do intros, I'm pretty taught using cinema 4d.
Back to top Go down
Thirst

PostSubject: Re: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 am

And am pretty skilled in editing, got skype for easier contact?
Back to top Go down
Thirst

PostSubject: Re: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 am

I could also update these PM, ONLINE, PROFILE, ADMIN, HOST images aswell to looking clean and done up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!   Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professional Graphic Designing For The Dare Dicing Team!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1