Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Host Application - Bonez899

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bonez899

Host Application - Bonez899 Empty
PostSubject: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 am

RuneScape Name: Bonez899
IRC Nick: N/A
Rank Buying: Recruit (125M)
Tell us about yourself: I've been a runescape player off and on for at least six years and this time has been spent over 3 different accounts. This account now has the same name as my original did.
YouTube Channel: Bonez899
How you found out about us: My good IRL mate M7u
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: the only thing I really can say is that I'm in school so play time is going to decrease soon. Along with that I live a life with ups, downs, fast moments, and slow moments so I can sometimes not be able to get on for days and other times have so much time I could be on all day. Along with that I would like to mention that me and M7u have been friends since the first week of kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
bonez899

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

May of been wrong format so I will redo again.

RuneScape Name: Bonez899
IRC Nick: N/A
Rank Buying: Recruit (125M)
Tell us about yourself: I've been a runescape player off and on for at least six years and this time has been spent over 3 different accounts. This account now has the same name as my original did.
YouTube Channel: Bonez899
How you found out about us: My good buddy IRL M7u
Why you would make a good host: I would make a good host because I am dependable and reliable so I definitely wouldn't cheat at hosting and I am good for any money that comes up as long as I have it at the time.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: The only things I really can say is that I'm in school so play time is going to decrease soon. Along with that I live a life with ups, downs, fast moments, and slow moments so I can sometimes not be able to get on for days and other times have so much time I could be on all day. Along with that I would like to mention that me and M7u have been friends since the first week of kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 am

VOUCH for Bonez899, as he mentioned have been friends since kindergarten, Great to talk to easy going and carasmatic. Would never scam, not even for a bil, trust him with my bank anyday, for sure deserves host. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Host Hopla
Host Hopla

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm

i didnt see you online cuz cant give vouch or something...

the only thing i can do is saying gl to you so... GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 am

Accepted. Poke Chris on teamspeak or if Im not on, poke any admin on TS.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

M7U paid for you. You're officially ranked. Welcome to Dare!
Back to top Go down
Host Hopla
Host Hopla

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome to the crew Smile

locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - Bonez899   Host Application - Bonez899 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Application - Bonez899

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1