Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying a rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldtrackar

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 pm

RuneScape Name: goldtrackar
IRC Nick: none
Rank Buying: 2 bananas (225m)
Tell us about yourself: I have played this game for about 8 years and i have worked hard for what i have.
YouTube Channel: none
How you found out about us: 3z3, mrs leet
Why you would make a good host: I have enough money to be able to host and I do not scam people. I know how to follow rules.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: not really.
Back to top Go down
goldtrackar

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 am

Also, I forgot to talk about my runescape account. I have 7 level 99's (combat level 130) and then I have 3 more level 90+.
Back to top Go down
goldtrackar

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:03 am

ill post a little information about myself.. I'm 20 years old and i'm from the US. I'm in my second year of college. I go to school 5 days a week, but i get out early and I am on here a lot.
Back to top Go down
r6r
r6r

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 am

great guy, 20 y/o, got mic, friendly, awesome guy for a spot, good luck!
Back to top Go down

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 am

Will review now, looks like you should be accepted Wink pop into the ts and poke one of the admins for further advice Very Happy

Also make sure yo use the "edit" button when attempting to add new information to your post so it all fits in one post Wink

Thanks and see you on teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying a rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a rank   Buying a rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a rank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1