Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A True Scare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
N

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Alright guys,
Ajhat here, I just wanted to tell you guys a story about what happened to me today.
My mate recently got his full license, we went out on our first drive together, it was going swell, out for 2 hours, having a blast, music, good time.
We were out to set bear traps, so we were travelling down a dirt road, This was fine, beautiful cottages on the way. We start hitting loose gravel, so we're gradually slowing down, and we make it by. Less then 5 minutes later, I find myself adjusting the music, forcing me to reach backand take off my seatbelt for a moment, We start hitting loose gravel again, and we fish tail. At this time, I feel like my friend is just being a jackass, so I put my belt back on.
Suddenly, he slams both hands on the wheel, and Hollars at me to hold on. and pushes me against the seat. I finally clued in, this was no joke, we were in serious trouble. We went over a bank off the road, and did a 540 flip into the debris surrounding the road. We later found out, the ABS and Back breaks had failed. Luckily, both my friend and I were okay, my friend has bruised ribs from the seatbelt, but that's the only injury. The truck, is completely totaled. I will upload a picture ASAP just to prove that this is legit. I'm not an attention seeker, I just wanted to share what has now been the scariest moment of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Chris
Chris

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Wow thats intense...

I'd love to see a picture of what the car looks like now.
Back to top Go down
N
N

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 pm

It was a truck, I'll try and get a pic tomorrow, the back axel completely snapped in the air and the back tire flew off.
Back to top Go down
Rocket

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Glad you guys were safe in the end. That was a true scare. o.O
Back to top Go down
N
N

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 pm

So, here's a picture of the truck that I got lastnight, May get an updated image with side views too.

A True Scare Thetruck
Back to top Go down
bonez899

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Wow, the truck was more totaled that I thought... Good thing you or the red headed indian weren't injured bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A True Scare Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Scare   A True Scare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A True Scare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: General Discussion-