Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Host Application - ArteVulcan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArteVulcan

Host Application - ArteVulcan Empty
PostSubject: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:37 pm

RuneScape Name: ArteVulcan
IRC Nick: N/A
Rank Buying: One banana
Tell us about yourself: I'm American (PST) and have played RuneScape for 7 years. I have quite a bit of experience with software development (both client-side and web development), so if any need for either comes up, I could happily contribute.
YouTube Channel: wizwatch1
How you found out about us: Word of mouth and seen in World 2
Why you would make a good host: I've been ranked in several friends chats and co-owned what was the largest W21 flowers fc (W21 Gambling) until we closed it, and I am against scamming in every form and refunded any scams in my old chat. Bank value is around 300m and counting.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: My real name is Finn.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:54 pm

V O U C H! Very legit guy, did some fp's no holds with him payed out 100m worth to me, would definetly be a positive addition to our community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Added on skype, and accepted, when you wish to purchase your rank PM me.
Back to top Go down
Host Sean

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm

RuneScape Name: Host Sean
IRC Nick: N/A
Rank Buying: One banana
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Tennessee. I love editing, and taking videos to make sure my hosting is legit and to prove it. I take classes in film and hope to major in the film industry one day.
YouTube Channel: leon1244
How you found out about us: Word of mouth
Why you would make a good host: I always pay when I lose of course, and I can't stand scammers. I also wouldn't mind making some gold here and there so I can max out my stats. And I also think it'll help me with passing time.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: My name is Sean.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey man, sorry but you've posted your application in the wrong section ! Please delete your post and click the "New Topic/New Thread" Button in the "Dice Host Application" section of our forums, then copy and past your application there. Thanks a lot man !

Cheers -Ajhat
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host Application - ArteVulcan   Host Application - ArteVulcan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Application - ArteVulcan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1